So, what’s up peeps?
I’m keeping it short. The only reason I logged in today is because I was looking at my site and noticed ads. Ugh. I hope you can’t see them. This is the first time I’ve seen them and they’re sh*tty awful ads … not like ads I’d want like Colgate toothpaste, or Noxema, or Horizon milk … but just crap.
Anyway, I know these ads help pay to keep WordPress free. Yada yada yada yo Yoda.
What’s new you ask? Here goes!
- New job f*ck*ng rocks! Why didn’t I leave that bullying place earlier? Why? Why! WHY!!! I have a phenomenal boss and kick @ss team members. Yep, TEAM members — not simply coworkers. Happy I am.
- Hot flashes from hell-0 operator …
Please give me number nine
And if you disconnect me
I’ll kick you in
Behind the ‘fridgerator
There was a piece of glass
Miss Suzie sat upon it
And cut her little
Ask me no more questions
I’ll tell you no more lies
The boys were in the bathroom,
Zipping up their
Flies are in the meadow
Buzzing all around and dying on the ground … SORRY … I guess I was having flashes from the past. Just a little grade school song I used to sing. Anyway, yep, hot effin’ flashes and night sweats. I have made up my mind to call my doc and go back on HRT! And plus this: BELLY FAT & HORMONES & BELLY FAT & HORMONES!
- My cat Ted does NOT have asthma … simply allergies that we’re managing with 5 mG crushed Zyrtec every 1-2 days in his food. No more scary, barfy-barking sounds.
- I got a weighted blanket from my blogosphere friend’s recommendation, Birdie from Ditching the (black) Dog BLOG. That link about the weighted blanket is my OWN chosen advertisement! If anyone’s gonna put ads on this site, it’s gonna be me. Of course, I’m not getting a kickback or a free blanket, but whatever. LOVE this weighted blanket! It’s helping me sleep a lot better. Go check out her blog and while you’re at it, go check out her lovely cat Norbert.
- Here’s the new thing I’m going to try: sleeping on the floor. Sounds crazy, I know. But it’s supposed to be good for your neck and back. Apparently it takes time to get used to. I’ll let you know how it goes in my next progress report.